Saturday, January 27, 2007

Black and White Quilt

Here it is all pieced and partly quilted. This all happened in about 24 hours. Yes, I get obsessed with these things.
I choose some fabric and started to measure out where I wanted it on the floor. The fabric with big white flowers I got at the Salvation Army for 50 cents. I just love it.
Tuesday I decided to make a Quilt to go over my bed. The colors are black and white in our bedroom. I still had leftover fabric from the curtains and pillows so I thought I'd make a quilt with those leftover scraps. These are the first sketches (I hardly ever use a pattern).

2 comments:

Audra said...

I LOVE the fabric you chose to use- retro and funky yet it all goes together! You are so creative! Keep it up!

Deb said...

I love the black and white mixed with the colors you chose... it looks SO good!